About Hungry Nomad
After 50 years of bringing fresh cuisine to the people through our bakeries, we've decided to take it to the streets.
Hungry Nomad is a mobile spin off of Sasoun Bakery, a family owned and operated Armenian/Lebanese bakery with 8 locations - six in the LA area and two in Lebanon. We have taken our most popular family recipes and given them an edgy and innovative twist for the road.
Many ask, why Hungry Nomad? Our truck is a traveling nomad without a permanent home, migrating from one location to another with a primary focus of feeding the people. Our truck is also a representation of us as Californians. Our original cuisine is the product of a mix of cultures and flavors that tells the story of our family and how California influenced our palate to create this fusion .
Chicken Pesto Sandwich
Seasoned chicken breast, provolone cheese, sun dried tomato, avocado, pesto aioli, served in a warm french roll.
Blue Cheese Steak Sandwich
Sirloin Steak, fried potato, blue & Muenster cheese, aioli, served in a warm french roll.
A Lebanese salad made with crispy za'atar chips, romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green peppers & fresh mint in a classic lemon vinaigrette. Topped with warm lentils, bulgur and caramelized onions
Za’atar Feta Wrap
A custom blend of wild Mediterranean thyme (za’atar), sesame seeds and a hint of oil, thinly spread over a soft fluffy layer of baked dough, with fresh mint, tomato, and French feta cheese
Nomad Steak Sandwich
Grilled sirloin steak, provolone cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato, peperoncini peppers, tahini sauce, served in a warm french roll.
Fresh Spinach & Goat Cheese Salad
Fresh spinach, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and pine nuts. Tossed with Nomad's balsamic vinaigrette.
Chicken Pesto Sandwich
Seasoned chicken breast, provolone cheese, sundried tomato, avocado, pesto aioli, served in a warm roll.
Zesty Chicken Wrap
Grilled Chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, hummus, creamy sauce, and lemon & olive oil dressing, wrapped in a wheat tortilla.
A large warm pocket of dough stuffed with ground lean beef & spices, and drizzled with sauce. Served with potato salad or french fries. May substitute za’atar chips or hummus
Baked chips topped with a special blend of Mediterranean herbs and seasoning. Served with a side of sauce.
Armenian Potato Salad
Chopped potato, parsley, lemon, herbs, onion & olive oil.
Fresh Cut French Fries
Fresh cut Potatoes seasoned with herbs and spices.
Served with warmed pita bread.
Extra Large Tahini Cookie
Swirled sweet pastry rolled with Tahini paste and sugar and baked to a golden crisp.
Blue Cheese Steak Sandwich
Sirloin Steak, fried potato, blue and Muenster cheese, aioli, served in a warm french roll.
Grilled Chicken Salad
Fresh romaine lettuce, kidney beans, corn, avocado and grilled chicken breast. Tossed in our peanut-cilantro vinaigrette.
Nomad Grass Fed Beef Burger
6 ounce grass fed all beef patty. Fresh lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, jack cheese and our secret sauce.
Hungry Nomad Photos[+ Add Photo]
- nomadtruck: RT @kcrw: The Armenian Genocide: 101-year-old survivor tells her story http://t.co/zl9DIl1hRW http://t.co/gitMZTkYsC 3 days, 3 hours ago
- nomadtruck: Armenian Genocide March against Turkey Major traffic street closures in Los Angeles over 150,000 ppl wearing black http://t.co/lBmAlQcGo5 3 days, 3 hours ago
- nomadtruck: Sunday Funday truck lunch #mostimportantmealoftheday http://t.co/mseQ2M0y85 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- nomadtruck: Sunday Funday truck lunch #mostimportantmealoftheday http://t.co/DyQAGdFqJN 2 weeks, 2 days ago
- nomadtruck: RT @abbotkinneyblvd: Aw yeah! @nomadtruck joins us for #AKFirstFriday this Friday! http://t.co/sfxkWzly9G 2 weeks, 5 days ago
- nomadtruck: Sorry Pasadena We can't make it today due to mechanical issues See you next time 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- nomadtruck: So excited to be feeding the hungry people of Street Food Cinema 2015 stfoodcinema!! http://t.co/dekWxVfu5i on 27/3/15
- nomadtruck: RT @VeganBeerFest: 40+ beers & vegan eats on the grassy field of the Rose Bowl. Few things are better than 5/16. http://t.co/YICYs5TSxq htt… on 27/3/15
- nomadtruck: RT @ZonaRosaCoffee: IT BEGINS APRIL 2ND! ARE YOU COMING TO OUR 5TH YR #PLAYHOUSEBLOCKPARTY #PASADENA! @nomadtruck @eatsonofabun are here ht… on 27/3/15
- nomadtruck: RT @RoamingHunger: Nomad Steak Sandwich! #FoodTruck #foodie http://t.co/ZXRpDKnVmc on 27/3/15
- nomadtruck: RT @OrchardSupply: The 1st 20 in line at the @nomadtruck during today's grand opening in #WoodlandHills to share a photo using #MyOSH recei… on 21/3/15
- nomadtruck: Lotmom http://t.co/CRXghvueUz on 16/3/15
- nomadtruck: Doors open at 1130 on 26th and Pennsylvania today on 12/3/15
- nomadtruck: Grab lunch today on 26th and Pennsylvania on 12/3/15
- nomadtruck: Lunch today on 26th and Pennsylvania on 12/3/15
- nomadtruck: RT @btsunoda: LUNCH2DAY 11:30a-2p TOMS 5404 Jandy Pl #PlayaVista w/ @nomadtruck chicken wraps, steak sammies, hummus ++ on 12/3/15
- nomadtruck: Zesty Chicken Wrap all dayyyy! 😍 http://t.co/YZmVfcxnnW on 12/3/15
- nomadtruck: RT @carlwherman: Loved my first #zaatarchips from @nomadtruck aka The Hungry Nomad outside #LACMA @ LACMA Los Angeles… https://t.co/KZCwNrN… on 11/3/15
- nomadtruck: eat well • travel often on 5/3/15
- nomadtruck: Craving something seriously good for this Saturday lunch? Come by and check out lunch nomadic style. http://t.co/APv7RdwkOo on 28/2/15
- more >>