A Brasil Kiss Latte is a great way to get your morning caffeine boost. But Luciano can’t always be parked along your daily route to the office. The latte actually isn’t too difficult to make, as long as you can find the ingredients. If made correctly, it’ll be slightly sweet, with a strong coffee flavor and a hint of Brazilian flare. Here’s the recipe so you can try to make your very own in the comfort of your home!
Makes 1 Brasil Kiss Latte
- 2 shots espresso
- Steamed milk
- Vanilla Syrup (Luciano uses simple syrup from Sonoma, California, but that’s difficult to find and pretty pricey. Look for something similar and make sure it isn’t too sweet)
- Ghirardelli caramel syrup
1. Pour the espresso into a cup
2. Add the vanilla and caramel to taste.
3. Pour the steamed milk to the top of the cup.
by Sienna Mintz