Food Carts and Trailers For Sale in Washington
Search below for our entire collection of gourmet food trucks for sale, food carts for sale, and concession trailers for sale in Washington.
Looking for a new or used food cart and trailer for sale? Find the food service equipment that's right for you.
Whether you're looking to purchase your first food truck or expand your fleet, our selection of food trucks for sale, food carts for sale, and trailers for sale is sure to help you get rolling. Use the Filters to search by location to find food trucks for sale near you, by price, by new truck listings, and more. Want to learn more about how our process works? Check out our FAQ page for more details.
*NOTE: The listings below are by independent sellers and NOT owned by Roaming Hunger. Make sure to examine all equipment, including getting a professional evaluation, before making any purchase or transaction.
Food Carts and Trailers for Sale
2022 Custom Food Trailer for Sale
21.5 cubic ft freezer, 72" sandwich maker, 36x60 work table, 2 36x36 stainless tables, 2 3500lb axles, removable tongue, 50 Amp plug, 100 Amp panel, 20 Amp breakers, 10 gal water heater, 50gal fresh water tank, 2 30gal gray water tanks, 14000btu AC/Heater, vinyl flooring, FRP walls and ceiling, direct water input, fresh water input, reinforced ceiling support for AC, inline water psi gauge, cabinets, air gap drain, CFI circuit protected outlets, stainless shelving, 3.3 GPM water pump, type 2 hood vent, hood vent exhaust fan, 5'x3' bakers rack. All pots, pans, utensils. POS system (Square), 2 microwaves, steam table, pager system, electric burner, rice cooker, 110 cup rice warmer and more!
2022 Food Trailer for Sale
Waffle Iron, Sandwich Cooler
Custom Converted Espresso Trailer
Two espresso grinders Drip coffee grinder Multiple water tanks Ice machine Dishwasher Stocked with cups and syrups Extra coolers
Olympia , WA
High quality 3’ x 17.5’ commercial stainless steel “cart” style outdoor kitchen pull behind trailer
High quality 3’ x 17.5’ commercial stainless steel “cart” style outdoor kitchen pull behind trailer kiosk for sale. The cart is virtually self-contained, requiring as little as 78 sq. ft. to operate. Trailor wheels detach and jacks lower and level the cart. When in use, it operates quietly and exhaust free from a combination of AC, 12v battery bank/inverter, and propane. The only external power requirement is one 15 amp AC circuit. The roof collapses down to the work surface using the hand winch for transport and end of day secure covered storage. The cart currently has the following appliances/components installed • 23”, 20-25 lb fat capacity, 50,000 BTU Comstock-Castle flat bottom funnelcake-doughnut fryer. Model: 2923SF. Serial: 6C610. • 36” TEC infrared grill. One over-sized fuel-efficient stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures (850° F) while using less fuel (22,000 BTUs/hr) than other grills. 309 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 18 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes. Rapid preheat—0°-850° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed. Model: GSRLPFR. Serial: 6C610. • Castle FHP12, 2 x 12" 24,000 BTU star burners. Please note, it is currently missing the two 12" grates. These are standard size and easily replaceable. Additionally, the cart has a drop in cut out where a second of these units would normally be installed, doubling the current burner capacity. • 5+ cubic ft, 27” wide Beverage Air UCR27 Fridge • 7.1 cu ft. Freezer • 40 Amp battery charger • 1500 watt inverter • 40+ Gallon water tank • Propane hot water heater • Hand washing sink • 3 compartment sink • Heavy duty covered storage • Car stereo/cd player and mounted speakers
Low Mileage Food Trailer
Ready to work TODAY! Hot water Sink New Jack Fridge Pans steam pans
How It Works
- Find the mobile food equipment you like
- Inquire about the equipment and place your refundable deposit
- We’ll connect you with the seller and help you along the way
Read our FAQs for more information.
Build Your Perfect Food Truck, Trailer, or Cart
Build your menu. Determine equipment. Decide on your budget.Get Rolling
Looking to Lease or Rent?
Get the support you need building a food truck business from the ground up.Get Started
- The Real Cost to Buy a Food Truck
- 61 Owners Share Secrets to Starting a Food Truck Business
- Food Truck Commissaries: What You Need To Know
- Looking To Rent A Food Truck?
Food Trucks for Sale Near You
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Seattle
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Spokane
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Bellingham
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Blaine
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Freeland
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Glacier
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Hamilton
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Kennewick
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Lakewood
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Mount Vernon
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Olympia
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Pullman
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Redmond
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Richland
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Sedro-Woolley
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Sequim
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Tacoma
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Walla Walla
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Wenatchee
- Best Food Trucks for Sale in Sultan