(6) Wings deep fried and coated with a Street Life seasoning.
Shrimp Po' Boy
Toasted buttered hoagie with shrimp on a bed of lettuce topped with red onions, pickles, and a house made aioli sauce
Grilled Chicken Salad
A bed of romaine and iceberg lettuce topped with carrots, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, red onions, cheese, grilled chicken, and your choice of dressing (GF)
Angus Chuck Burger
A 1/3 lb. patty topped with lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles, and your choice of American or pepper jack cheese.
(2) Catfish fillets with coleslaw and fries
Spicy Fish Sandwich
A toasted buttered hoagie with fried catfish on a bed of shredded lettuce, red onions, pickles, and a drizzle of a house made habanero sauce
(6) Wings dipped in a house made habanero sauce
(5) Tenders made with real chicken breasts and served with fries and your choice of sauce
(6) Wings dipped in a house made hot wing sauce
(3) Fried shrimps on shredded lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, and drizzled with an aioli sauce
(3) Fried fish on shredded lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, and drizzled with an aioli sauce
Delicious rice blended with carrots, leeks, cabbage, colored peppers, celery, and green onion
Spicy or mild curry chicken with green beans, served over jasmine rice
(3) Grilled chicken on shredded lettuce, topped with pico de gallo, and drizzled with an aioli sauce
Black Bean Burger
A delicious black bean patty topped with lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles, and your choice of American or pepper jack cheese (Veg)
Bang Bang Shrimp
Crispy popcorn shrimp covered in house-made aioli and scallions
Crispy popcorn shrimp served with fries and tartar sauce
About Street Life
Since 2011, Street Life's been giving St. Louis the finest food, served fresh off the grill and ready to fill you up with down home goodness. Family-owned and operated, they know a thing or two about how to treat customers right. Starting with the food. It's always about the food.
Street Life's keeping to Louisiana traditions with po' boys, filled with your choice of crispy chicken, catfish, shrimp or oyster. This food truck knows family's don't always agree on what's for dinner, so they've made it easy for you, rounding out the menu with burgers and fries, salads and even a philly cheesesteak. Choose anything, because according to repeat customers, you can't go wrong. Street Life's been known to remember orders, so track 'em down or invite them to your next family gathering. They'll bring the food, of course. It's what they do best.