Introducing Crafted Weddings by Roaming Hunger. A simple way to get half your Los Angeles wedding planning done in under an hour.
$44,000. That’s the cost of an average wedding in Los Angeles. And that’s before factoring in the stress management, naturally.
Altogether, the average adds up to spending too much and enjoying too little. That’s why we decided to do something a little different. We aimed for a fun wedding experience that exceeds your wildest dreams, not your budget (or your sanity).
Roaming Hunger Weddings is a brand new concept giving you the best of both worlds – the freedom & financial flexibility of a DIY wedding, paired with the security and convenience of a professional month-of wedding coordinator.
What Is Crafted Weddings?
Crafted Weddings is designed to save you both money and time.
Here’s how it works:
1. First you’ll build a personal wedding package by going through the Wedding Crafter Tool. You’ll go through a curated list of venues, catering and bar, rentals, and flowers, mixing and matching your favorite selections. In each category, you can save or spend on what matters most to you.
2. Next we start securing your favorite vendors. We’ll set up venue visits, get you the best caterer, and help you make any final decisions.
3. On your wedding day, our complimentary coordinator (and an assistant) will make sure everything goes off without a hitch. We’ll make sure the venue and rentals are set up, the caterer knows when and how to serve, and that you don’t have to worry about a thing.
You’ll get half your wedding planning done in the very first hour, affording you the luxury of focusing on all your favorite details.
You can check out all your options below, or by visiting the Crafted Weddings website here. If you’re interested in moving forward or learning more, just sign up below and we will contact you, or write to us at email@example.com.
What makes Crafted Weddings so special?
Well… for starters, you get a complimentary month-of wedding coordinator, including a day-of coordinator with one assistant.
No matter what options you choose we want to make sure that your weddings turns out perfect. That means that everything leading up to it needs to confirmed and done properly.
If there’s any issues that pop up, we want to get in front of them and make sure they’re fixed before your big day. So all you have to do is have a great experience.
Why are we doing all this? Because we’ve been through (or are going through) the process ourselves. We know what it’s like to do hours of research, send out countless emails for quotes, and hope and pray that everything passes the “parent test.” (You know exactly who we’re talking about.)
What kind of venues are offered?
Venue-wise, your choices are as diverse as they are dazzling. Check out all nine venues below.
1. Open-Air Brewery in the LA Arts District. For those who like it loud, snag a sprawling, indoor/outdoor craft beer hall that boasts:
- Room for 200 guests
- Some of SoCal’s finest craft beer, brewed onsite.
- Projector-equipped elevated stage, ideal for live performances.
- Seven hours of reception time.
2. Restored Downtown LA Warehouse. For couples that want flexibility, opt for an industrial-chic vibe in a creative space that includes:
- Room for 250 guests
- 6000 square ft
- Stunning architectural details; from exposed brick walls, to truss ceilings and a triangular-pitched roof, to a modern garage door that opens to the street, bringing food trucks through the middle of the action
- Separate ceremony and reception spaces
- A constant flood of natural light
3. Scenic Overlook. If epic views and hilltop trails are your thing (and living in LA, we’re assuming they are), opt for a spot that gives you some of the city’s best urban views, while completely enveloped in natural beauty. Features encompass:
- Room for up to 120 guests
- Three distinct settings in one – a pavilion, an open-air amphitheater and a decomposed granite clearing, all of which can be used for either ceremony, reception or cocktail hour
- Easy installation for a covered tent in the pavilion area
- Easy transformation of the amphitheater into a late-night dancefloor
- Separate conference room doubles as either a bridal suite or groom’s quarters.
4. Vintage Photo Studio. For the couple that wants urban charm and seaside breeze in one single, photogenic package, a large but comfy studio in El Segundo is your best shot at success. It includes:
- Room for up to 200 guests
- Concrete floors & exposed wood beams, giving the space an open, inviting charm
- Cozy bridal suite doubles as an exquisite location for wedding photos
- Charming brick patio provides the ideal outdoor escape for guests
5. Seaside Bluff. For those that want all ocean, all day, a Palos Verdes bluff provides show-stopping views, and comes attached to a nature center primed to elevate every part of your big day. It includes:
- Room for up to 150 guests
- Outdoor, oceanfront amphitheater for the ceremony
- Stunning patio perfect for cocktail hour
- Nearby lighthouse, accessible through the park, providing an ideal backdrop for pictures
6. Sacred Moroccan Retreat. For the couple that values inner peace and outer beauty, a Moroccan villa nestled in the Hollywood Hills provides tranquil, intimate space for you and your guests to celebrate. The one-of-a-kind setting includes:
- Millions of handmade tiles adorning the interior; giving the venue inimitable, kaleidoscopic beauty
- Two suites available for bridal and groom’s quarters
- Valet parking included for all guests
- Venue blessed for serenity by a Tibetan lama
- Central fountain courtyard
7. Rustic Ranch. If laid-back country vibes sound like your antidote to wedding day jitters, opt for a secluded ranch property, anchored by a historic Spanish home and surrounded by massive, private fields and trails. The entire venue includes:
- Space for up to 150 guests
- Two large, private rooms fit for bridal suite and groom’s quarters
- Large flexibility for ceremony, reception and cocktail hour locations
- Lush citrus orchards and rose gardens surround the property, giving you endless options for pictures and settings
8. Modern Event Space. For breathtaking views balanced by indoor comfort, opt for a mountain retreat, located in the West Valley and optimized for stunning vistas…..and stunning modern luxury. This space provides:
- Room for up to 150 guests
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on sweeping mountain views
- Glossy floors and a tall roof providing a sleek, minimalist backdrop for your reception
- Accordion glass doors for a dreamy indoor/outdoor flow
- An expansive lawn that provides ideal room for your ceremony
9. Oceanfront Spanish Revival. Finally, if beachside is a must for your big day, check out a gorgeously preserved 1932 pool house built for the Olympics, complete with:
- Room for up to 175 guests
- Vintage second-floor ballroom
- Arcade for reception positioned across from the ocean
- Picturesque lagoon for pictures
- On-site parking for all your guests
What about the food?
Of course, it wouldn’t be Crafted Weddings if catering wasn’t a cornerstone. With over ten years’ experience, we don’t just have access to LA’s most innovative cuisine, we know all the best ways to make it mobile. No matter what you want to feed your guests, or how, our unmatched resources ensure dinner will be the night’s highlight. Before the speeches even start.
Catering options include:
- Food Trucks (naturally) – In most cases, available either made-to-order straight from the truck, arranged in buffet stations, or family-style.
- Traditional – If the family’s not keen on you rocking the boat (or the truck, as it were), we’ve also got you covered with a full array of classic catering options, from buffet to plated service, along with tray-passed apps.
- Dessert and Late Night Trucks – From ice cream sandwiches to after dark chicken and waffle bites, we’ve got finishing touches that’ll send all your guests home happy, full, and far less prone to a morning hangover.
- Bar Packages – Choose between Beer/Wine, Premium or Top Shelf open bar packages to perfectly suit your guests’ preferences.
How about rentals?
Rentals are laid out in easy-to-arrange fashion, helping you stay within your budget while exploring a world of choices, from minimalist to fanciful, and everything in-between:
- Tables – Seven options are available, covering all reception tables, along with three additional tables for needs like guest-book, cake and gifts.
- Chairs – Seven styles are available, for either ceremony or reception.
- Linens – Available in 50 poly or 5 jute varieties, along with matching napkins. Option to add contrasting table runners over full drape tablecloths can also be added on.
- Tabletop – From disposable dishware that’s easy on the environment, to stainless steel flatware, glass barware and even votives, we’ve got everything you need to make every place setting glisten and gleam.
Floral arrangements are diverse and distinct, ensuring a fresh look to fit every mood. Colors and blooms vary by season, but whichever theme you choose looks just like it sounds, and will do more than just accessorize your big day – it’ll help transport it. Choose from:
- Lush Greenery
- Classic Beauty
- Wildflowers in Bloom
- Bohemian Romance
- Aromatic Garden
Start with the Basic package(bridal bouquet, groom’s boutonniere, and arrangements for dining, bar and receiving table), then add on til you’re whole wedding is covered. Each Add-On package includes: three bridesmaid bouquets, three groomsmen boutonnieres, and eight aisle decorations per order.
Ready to tie the knot?
All in all, Crafted Weddings is a revolution in planning that does the heavy lifting for you. Getting started is as easy as filling out the form below and playing with options, so try for yourself. You’ll discover our most radical innovation right away – making sure all this is actually fun.
Want to Learn More?
You can go to our Crafted Weddings website here: https://craftedweddings.co/
Or fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you in 1 business day. We won’t share your contact with any third party entities. We promise.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at any time. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org