Boston Food Trucks
We’ll book a food truck for your next event
Suited business people battle the Occupiers in the Financial District to fuel up at Milk & Kilby while the studious bookworms take a break outside the Boston Public Library. Wherever there are hungry people, you can bet there's a truck to feed them in the Bean.
The trucks line up to feed the hungry BU Terriers on Commonwealth and gather on Boylston to give the Emerson hipsters some food for thought. The food truck trend is a new movement in an old town and they're sure to join the greats in the next gen's history books. Be a part of history. Click on the live map above to find your next meal!
Food truck catering for your next event. Protected by The 100% Roaming Hunger Guarantee. Fast, easy and delicious. Book it here.Get Started
Custom Food Truck Advertising Takeovers
Start a Food Truck
Get your food truck business rolling today.
Roaming Hunger Blog
- Fully Managed Service by Roaming HungerMay 8th, 2021
- 76 Corporate Holiday Party Ideas Employees Will Love (Updated for 2020)May 1st, 2021
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Guide for Food TrucksApril 30th, 2021
- 29 Insanely Satisfying Catered Lunch Ideas for the Office (Updated for 2021)April 2nd, 2021
- How Much Does A Food Truck Cost for an Event (Update for 2020)March 9th, 2021