Baltimore Food Trucks
We’ll book a food truck for your next event
Top Food Trucks in Baltimore
Looking for more food trucks? Check out all 106 food trucks, trailers, carts, and pop-ups in Baltimore.
Top 5 Cuisines in Baltimore
Find more than 36 mobile sandwich caterers in Baltimore near you today. Start friends and coworkers off with a simple grilled cheese, or stuff as much as you can between two pieces of bread. Roaming Hunger will help you rent or hire the best sandwich trucks and trailers around.
If you’re looking for some spicy, sweet, and saucy meats, then we’ve got over 15 BBQ trailers, trucks, and carts for you to choose from in Baltimore today. Rent a BBQ caterer to throw your favorite meats on the grill and watch as your party guests guzzle down some mind-blowing BBQ.
From Impossible Burgers and mushroom burgers, to bison and elk burgers, you can find any kind of burger from the 17 burger caterers in Baltimore near you. Hire a truck or trailer for your next party or corporate event. They’ll bring the condiments—you bring the company.
Treat yourself to more than 17 unique taco trucks and carts in Baltimore near you. Roaming Hunger helps you hire the best taco caterers around to get the spicy salsa, crispy chips, and fresh, meat and veggie-filled tacos flowing. Rent a truck for your next event today!
Nothing is quite so satisfying as sweet treats made fresh in Baltimore. Choose from over 10 dessert trucks and caterers near you today. They’ll bring the cake pops, pecan brittles, brownies, candies, and sorbets—you bring the party people.
Bring a Food Truck to Any Baltimore Event
From food service at a corporate park to an intimate backyard celebration, find and book the perfect food truck, cart, or pop-up.
Meal Programs, Employee or Client Appreciation, Company CelebrationsExplore Corporate Catering
Graduations, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baby Showers, and moreExplore Private Parties
Conferences, Festivals, Sporting Events, Employee EventsExplore Large-Scale Events
Food Trucks for Weddings
Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Late Night SnacksExplore Wedding Catering
School Events, Religious Gatherings, Street Fairs, Neighborhood PartiesExplore Community Events
Food Truck Rentals in Baltimore
Looking To Rent A Food Truck? You’re in the right place. Just select what type of food truck rental you’re looking for.
Bring a Food Truck to Your Next Catered Event
Looking for food truck catering for a private or corporate event?Book a Food Truck
Lease a Food Truck, Trailer, or Other Mobile Equipment
Looking for a long-term or short-term food truck rental or lease?Visit our Marketplace
Launch Branded Food Trucks for Marketing Promotions
Looking to create an experiential marketing activation?Visit our Agency
The Best Food Trucks in Baltimore
In Baltimore, there's clearly a favorite protein on the grill - pork. There's a squadron of food trucks ready to serve it up in more ways than Baltimore has hoods - and more importantly, all of them have really, really, REALLY great names.
- The Smoking Swine - As no-nonsense as BBQ comes, The Smoking Swine keeps things traditional, even letting you know in their mission statement, "we have no desire to be groundbreaking". But this food doesn't need to break anything to grab your attention. MUST TRY - Beef Short Rib; Flintstone-sized and recent star of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, this one's a show-stopper worth sitting down for.
- The Jolly Pig - Ranked #1 Food Truck by the Baltimore Sun, and winner of the RAM's "Maryland's Favorite Food Truck" award, The Jolly Pig has a more international bent - leading a pork world tour that fits in your hand. MUST TRY - Jamaican Jerk Pork Taco; slathered in jerk seasoning and touched up by fresh pineapple slaw, it's a foldable vacation you don't have to waste air miles on.
- Kommie Pig - If ribs aren't already your thing, Kommie Pig's here to fully indoctrinate you. A signature BBQ sauce makes them taste like none other in town, while hefty sandwiches pack a punch on the menu's bottom half. MUST TRY - Chernobyl; Ham, pulled pork and bacon, slathered in a tiger sauce/BBQ combo and slapped on a kaiser roll.
Charm City's consistently underrated in a lot of ways, but maybe none moreso than pizza. Baltimore may not be spoken about in the same breath as New York or Chicago, but there's a newly-formed pizza tradition in this city that's gaining traction, along with sophistication. Thin is decidedly in, in staunch opposition to the old status quo (for over 75 years, Matthew's was the only big pizza game in town - with thick, airy crust and extra savory recipes), but there's twists on the trends being tossed around town - not just in snazzy pizzerias, but in the food trucks parked outside.
- BricknFire Pizza Company Mobile - BricknFire is a literal mobile wood-burning oven, hitched to a cart and capable of heating pies to 1000 degrees. What you get is Neapolitan taste faster than you can say "Neapolitan". Vegan and gluten-free options abound, giving you no excuses for not enjoying. MUST TRY - The Hippie; an all-veggie pie featuring the freshest seasonal produce from local farms.
- Pieces of Eight - Baltimore's first and only wood-fired pizza bus (dressed like a pirate ship at that) delivers a party wherever it docks, serving not only pizza, but wings, pretzels and all-day breakfast. MUST TRY - Captain Elbert; shrimp, sauce & ricotta, dusted down by Old Bay.
- Dizzy Cow Pizzeria - With a wood-burning oven onboard, Dizzy Cow crafts slow-fermented dough into artisan pies with hand-picked local ingredients. They keep recipes simple and the tastes outstanding, letting the meats, veggies and cheeses speak for themselves.MUST TRY - Frenchmen; The truck's signature, a sauceless pie with mozzarella and brie, topped off by figs and drizzled in honey and olive oil.
- Pizza di Joey - Importing classic NY style pies, Pizza di Joey was founded by a pizza-maker turned Navy vet (turned pizza-maker again) looking to serve up something different. Ingredients are largely local and organic, served by a staff of vets and disabled vets trained to make Maryland feel more like the Tri-State. MUST TRY - Santa Fe Chicken With Cilantro Lime Sauce - A southwestern detour for the menu that could quickly become your new center of gravity.
Other Notable Food Trucks in Baltimore
Deddle's Mini Donuts - This dessert truck doesn't just sell Baltimore's finest mini-donuts, it also sells its most innovative - with combos like crushed Oreos and marshmallow, bacon/honey/caramel, and even spicy jerk chicken with cinnamon. There's also fresh lemonade and premium coffee to wash it all down.
- The Haute Dog Carte - Elevating the hot dog from cart to high art, this truck's made its name with a menu of gourmet treats like the HD Signature, which takes a 1/4 lb. black angus dog and loads it up with bacon & onion marmalade, tomato & onion jam and authentic dijon mustard.
- GoGanics - This cutting-edge food truck emphasizes fresh and organic, with a rotating menu flush with locally-sourced ingredients. Treat your body and tastebuds well; all in one stop.
Where to Find Food Trucks in Baltimore
As always, check out the live Baltimore food truck map above or on the Roaming Hunger app to find the most accurate, up-to-the-minute location info for all trucks listed, alongside countless more options.
Like we said earlier, it's been a busy time for food trucks in Baltimore. A law prohibiting trucks from operating within 300 ft of restaurants with similar cuisine was recently judged un-enforcable, paving brand new paths forward for vendors looking to expand business. On top of that, the city approved ten food truck zones around the city, compounding opportunities for mobile munchies. The zones can be found at:
- Loyola University Maryland on Charles Street
- Mt. Hope Drive at Wabash Ave
- Rogers Station, MTA on the 4500 block of W. Rogers Ave
- Penn Station on Saint Paul
- Station North on the 200 block of E. North Ave
- Franklin Street between Park & Howard
- Sinai Hospital campus on the 2400 block of Cylburn Ave
- Coppin State University campus on the 2500 block of W North Ave
- University of Baltimore campus on the 1500 block of Maryland Ave
- University of Maryland at Pine Street, between Vine & Fayette
And of course, to snag any of the trucks mentioned all for yourself, check out our Baltimore food truck catering service to get started. Food trucks are quickly changing tastes in the City of Neighborhoods, and they all taste better when they're driven straight to yours.
For more great trucks, go to our Best Food Trucks in Baltimore page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best food trucks in Baltimore?
Baltimore has some amazing food trucks. Choosing the “best” depends on what you’re looking for (a great lunch truck or a great food truck to cater your wedding). You can explore the top food trucks by going to our Baltimore List page.
If you’re looking for food trucks that are great for catering, here are the top 5 most booked food trucks on Roaming Hunger:
What are the most popular food truck cuisines in Baltimore?
Based on the food trucks in our system, here are the cuisines that are most popular with food trucks in Baltimore:
How many food trucks are in Baltimore?
There are currently 106 food trucks, trailers, carts, and pop-ups on Roaming Hunger in the Baltimore area. Keep in mind this is not a complete list because food trucks manually join Roaming Hunger. Our system may also include food trucks that are no longer operating because we rely on the food trucks themselves to let us know when they are closed.
Are food trucks popular in Baltimore?
Based on the fact that there are 106 food trucks, trailers, and carts in the area, it’s clear that the mobile food culture is thriving in the Baltimore area.
Where can I find food trucks in Baltimore?
You can use the Roaming Hunger map above to see food trucks in the area.
How can I rent a food truck in Baltimore?
If you’re looking for catering, simply go to our Baltimore food truck catering page and fill out a request form.
If you’re looking to rent a food truck for your business, start at our food truck lease page.
If you’re a brand or marketing agency looking to rent a food truck for an activation or promotion, go to our agency page.
How do I book a food truck for my event?
Use Roaming Hunger to book a food truck for any event in Baltimore. Simply go to our Baltimore food truck catering page to get started.
After you fill out your event information, local food trucks will apply based on your event date and budget with a catering package. From there you’ll be able to choose the best package for your event.
If it’s a public event where the food truck is selling to the public, you’ll fill out your event information and local food trucks will apply to learn more about your event. You can choose which food trucks to connect with from there.
Food truck catering for your next event. Protected by The 100% Roaming Hunger Guarantee. Fast, easy and delicious. Book it here.Get Started
Custom Food Truck Advertising Takeovers
Start a Food Truck
Get your food truck business rolling today.
Roaming Hunger Blog
- Naming Your Food Truck Can Be Scary Fun, Featuring Owner of Monster Yogurt, Ava Skipworth & MoreOctober 24th, 2023
- 54 Fun & Festive Corporate Holiday Party Ideas in 2023October 19th, 2023
- Overcoming Challenges for Immigrant-Owned Businesses with Grace Mrema, Owner of Kilimanjaro FlavourSeptember 18th, 2023
- Looking To Rent A Food Truck?September 8th, 2023
- Top 8 Taco Trucks in Philadelphia, PAAugust 28th, 2023