San Jose Food Trucks
We’ll book a food truck for your next event
One great example is El Diferente Loncheria, whose orange sauce alone is worth the drive for countless enthusiasts passing by town. Their authentic Mexican street eats are an easy crowd favorite, and will make any party in San Jose an instant classic.
Another crowd pleaser is the Eat on Monday Truck, which contrary to its namesake, serves delicious fare all week. Signature items include their moist and tender pork belly steamed buns, their crispy UFC (ultimate fried chicken sandwich), and their Bacon Blue Burger, a classic beef patty topped with candied bacon and bleu cheese. For those with a sweet tooth, get your fix of ice cream, fro-yo and cookies at the Treatbot Truck. A must try at this truck is the Horchata flavored ice cream (named after a Mexican cinnamon milk drink) packed onto a cookie of your choice.
If you’re searching for lots of great mobile chefs in one place - you can almost always find trucks gathered in a designated food truck pod. Popular lots include Palo Alto Square, Geng Road, and the Foothill Research Center. For more up-to-the-date locations, click our interactive site map to find the San Jose food truck you’re hungry for.
Food truck catering for your next event. Protected by The 100% Roaming Hunger Guarantee. Fast, easy and delicious. Book it here.Get Started
Custom Food Truck Advertising Takeovers
Start a Food Truck
Get your food truck business rolling today.
Roaming Hunger Blog
- The $5,000-$50,000 Mobile Food Challenge: A Pitchfest for Food Trucks and Mobile Food EntrepreneursFebruary 4th, 2021
- Food Truck Guide to Payment Protection Program Round 2January 13th, 2021
- Guide to Ghost Kitchens (2020): All You Need to KnowNovember 24th, 2020
- How to Increase Profits With Sabatino TrufflesOctober 1st, 2020
- 76 Corporate Holiday Party Ideas Employees Will Love (Updated for 2020)October 1st, 2020